News & Media
Founded in 1945, Crest-Craft is a market leader in the design, development and production of Custom Awards and Recognition Products. Crest-Craft’s innovative approach and over 60 years of Commitment to Excellence, Value and Service coupled with their vision for 2011; Total Customer Satisfaction, is creating a buzz internally, in the business community, and in the media.
To keep up with the latest on Crest-Craft, continue reading:
- Crest-Craft is a proud supporter of the Second Annual Hero Pack Drive, Illinois. Crest-Craft contributed to the event by donating Stationery items to fill 200 back packs for children whose parents are currently deployed. Click here to read more.
- Crest-Craft got mentioned in the Great Lakes Bulletin for donating towards the Hero Pack Drive. Click here to read more.
- Marine Lance Cpl. Chris Billmyer - You truly are a Hero! Click here to read more.
- Crest-Craft was a proud supporter of the Ohio Operation: Military Kids Back pack Drive and donated stationery items for kids whose parents are deployed on active duty.
- Crest-Craft recently developed coins for the Ohio Operation: Military Kids featuring the two-color Operation Military Kids dog tag logo, 4-H Clover logo and the National Guard's family readiness logo.
- As seen in CINCINNATI MAGAZINE, November, 2011. "Salute Our Heroes, Crest Craft offers unique ways to memorialize the hero in your family". Click here to read more.
- November 2011, Cincinnati Magazine is proud to announce their partnership with Crest-Craft as the official provider of their award and recognition items.